Monday, February 15, 2010

Just resting

Today we haven't did much, just hang out in the room and watch tv, Kayla is doing great, she is working on some homework, and eating, and up trying to clean up the hotel room, she says we put stuff in the wrong place, like the soap isn't suppose to sit on the sink its suppose to sit in the soap dish. She is so funny. Talked to my sister today, she said the boys are still doing good, and they are so ready for us to be home. I am too, I miss them so much, I have never been away from them for this long, and hope I never have to again. We have to be a the hospital at 10:30am for the follow up visit then we will be headed home. FINALLY!! I am so grateful that this is all over with. We will still have a follow up visit with her cardiologist in Odessa on the 25th, but I am sure she will continue to do great. She will be outta school about 3 more weeks, and will not be able to participate in p.e., or any other activities for 6 wks. Right now they do not want her around anyone really, especially large crowds. And if she is she has to wear a mask to avoid germs. Otherwise she is back to normal. Thanks again for all the prayers, calls, and txt's, We couldn't have got through this so easy without such a great support system, and the love of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment