Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb 18th

Today Kayla woke up almost back to normal, she is still walking slouched over but that is just from the soreness. She didn't throw up all night or any today, and she is still drinking and eating so thats good, we have to go see the Dr. again on March 5th, unless she happens to get worse. She can go back to school on the 1st, which is going to be so scary for all of us. I live in constant fear right now of something happening. I wish this was easier on all of us. I think all of the constant worrying, and exhausted caught up with me today, I got up from the kitchen table, and instantly knew I was real sick. I got to the recliner and passed out, luckily my niece was here to help me, she said it scared her, but she knew I was ok. After that I ate some girl scout cookies, and drank some milk and felt alot better. So now I am going to bed, and she is going to stay here and help me. Goodnight & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment