Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb 25th

Today I had to take Kayla back to cardiologist, she had a stitch that was coming through the skin. They stitched her up on the inside, but on the outside they used that dermabond stuff, its kinda like super glue. He said she is looking great, so that was great news. He took her off the prevacid, and the Motrin, so now she will only take the Lasix once a day. I know she is happy about that because she HATES taking medicine, she thinks it is suppose to taste good, I tried to explain to her that no medicine taste good, but she don't quiet grasp that concept. That incision where the drain tube was is still open quiet a bit, and he is still concerned about it getting infected, so I am not sure if he wants her to go back to school on Monday or what. I completely forgot to ask him also, so I guess in the morning I will call and ask. I am so scared to send her back, I wish I didn't have to at all, but her teachers are great and I am sure they will keep a good eye on her. I know she is ready to go back, she is so bored here at the house. We finally went back to church last, she wore her little mask, and did great, so I am sure she will do the same at school, I am just so worried. I'll write more tomorrow after I talk to the Dr.. Goodnight All & God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment